Re: [eclipse-dev] commandline parameter for the internal JVM?

You should ask this question on the newsgroup.
However the answer is: -vmargs.

        PaScaL

"Claus Lüthje (Osys)" <luethje@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/16/2003 07:11 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] commandline parameter for the internal JVM?

Hi,
I'm working on a plugin for eclipse. Basically what I want to do is, write
a plugin, which connects to an application server (JBoss) to work with
EJBs. We have a prototype (stand-alone; no plugin), which works when I add
'-Djava.naming.provider.url="" in the commandline. How can
I pass this kind of information to the internal JVM of eclipse? Is there
some kind of config file? Or can I even do that programmatically?
Regards,
Claus