[eclipse-dev] commandline parameter for the internal JVM?

Hi,
I'm working on a plugin for eclipse. Basically what I want to do is, write a plugin, which connects to an application server (JBoss) to work with EJBs. We have a prototype (stand-alone; no plugin), which works when I add '-Djava.naming.provider.url=jnp://{IP}:{Port}' in the commandline. How can I pass this kind of information to the internal JVM of eclipse? Is there some kind of config file? Or can I even do that programmatically?
Regards,
Claus

Back to the top