Re: [eclipse-dev] Problems with the FTP Plugin

Amit,

The FTP plugin is available as a separate link on the download page for any Eclipse drop. Just go to the download page for the Eclipse drop that you are using and scroll down to see the download for FTP/WebDAV.

Also, in the future, please post question like this to the eclipse-platform newsgroup. This mailing list is for Eclipse development issue.

Michael

"Amit Keshav Kulkarni" <Amit_Kulkarni01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

27/08/2003 04:07 AM