[eclipse-dev] Problems with the FTP Plugin

Hi All,

I want to use the FTP Plugin with Eclipse.

I could not get any binary file for FTp hense I tried to compile the FTP plugins

I downloaded the sources for org.eclipse.team.internal.ftp.* packages and tried to compile.

As these packages have dependencies on other classes, for which JAR files sere not available,

I included the sources for these for compilation.

e.g. org.eclipse.ui.dialogs

Finally I could manage to compile the FTP Plugin but I am getting messages like

“org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.WizardExportPage class is deprecated” and I am unable to install the FTP Plugin.

Could anyone point to a possible solution?

Pointers to working FTP.jar would be highly useful.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Amit

Back to the top