Re: [eclipse-dev] Profiling eclipse plugins

There is profiler by Konstantin Schlegov. I do not know if its special desigend to profile plugins, but there is a Profile Runtime Workbench Launcher. He is quite active.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipsecolorer/

We know our Eclipse plugin can suck up a lot of memory (easily half a gig),
and we'd like to profile it to see where the damage is being done.  However,
it's not obvious what profiling tools will play well with running a Runtime
Workbench.

What do you guys use for this?  Any recommendations?

edwin