Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT re: Copyright Changes Required - README

Dean, is it possible to provide the containing package or project for each
java file in the list below?

-Thanks
Dorian

|         |           Dean              |
|         |           Roberts/Ottawa/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCA            |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           03/11/2003 01:32  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT re: Copyright Changes Required - README                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

From the output of the source code chnages the following files had
Copyrights that had non-IBM contributors in the list.

As a safeguard the tool did not change these files in any way.

These files need to be updated in the following manner:

1) The copyright MUST start at line 1 of the file.
2) If the file was originally contributed by IBM or OTI the begining of the
comment must be:

/*******************************************************************************

 * Copyright (c) 2000, 2003 IBM Corporation and others.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials!
 * are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 *        IBM Corporation - initial API and implementation

3) This is followed by additional contributors such as:
        * tammo.freese@xxxxxxxx - tests for swapping files and folders

4) and finally:

******************************************************************************/

package xxx

If the file is originally contributed by somebody else then the Copyright
should be held by that person and they should be listed as the initial
contributor.

I can not edit these files myself since I don't have the context to decide
who the initial contributor should be.

Could you please fix these files ASAP.  I appologize the list below only
has file names.  If this causes too much consternation let me know and I
will see if I can do better.  Full path names where too cluttered in trial
runs.

Thanks.

...Dean...

Had non IBM Contributors.  File UNCHANGED
     IResourceChangeListenerTest.java
     TestRunnerViewPart.java
     RemoteTestRunnerClient.java
     JUnitPreferencePage.java
     JUnitPlugin.java
     JUnitMainTab.java
     MacOSXLauncherMessages.properties
     JarWriter.java
     JarPackageData.java
     IManifestProvider.java
     IJarExportRunnable.java
     IJarDescriptionWriter.java
     IJarDescriptionReader.java
     SurroundWithTryCatchAction.java
     AddDelegateMethodsAction.java
     WorkingSetMessages.java
     WorkingSetMenuContributionItem.java
     WorkingSetFilterActionGroup.java
     WorkingSetFilter.java
     SelectWorkingSetAction.java
     JavaWorkingSetPageContentProvider.java
     JavaWorkingSetPage.java
     EditWorkingSetAction.java
     ClearWorkingSetAction.java
     JavaAutoIndentStrategy.java
     UnresolvedElementsSubProcessor.java
     NewCUCompletionUsingWizardProposal.java
     LocalCorrectionsSubProcessor.java
     JarPackagerUtil.java
     FilterMessages.properties
     PatchedOpenInNewWindowAction.java
     PackageViewerWrapper.java
     SelfEncapsulateFieldRefactoring.java
     EncapsulatePrefixAccess.java
     EncapsulatePostfixAccess.java
     AccessAnalyzer.java
     JavaContextType.java
     GlobalVariables.java
     StructuredViewer.java
     CustomHashtable.java
     ErrorDialog.java
     KnownHosts.java
     Client.java
     ToolUtil.java
     AntView.java
     AntProcessBuildLogger.java
     TasksFilter.java
     TaskList.java
     WorkspaceActionGroup.java
     SortAndFilterActionGroup.java
     ResourceNavigatorActionGroup.java
     RefactorActionGroup.java
     MainActionGroup.java
     INavigatorHelpContextIds.java
     CollapseAllAction.java
     PerspectiveExtensionReader.java
     WizardStepGroup.java
     ResourceAndContainerGroup.java
     ProjectCapabilitySelectionGroup.java
     WorkingSetTypePage.java
     WorkingSetSelectionDialog.java
     WizardNewProjectNameAndLocationPage.java
     SelectPerspectiveDialog.java
     ResourceWorkingSetPage.java
     ProjectPerspectiveChoiceDialog.java
     ProjectCapabilitySimpleSelectionPage.java
     ProjectCapabilityPropertyPage.java
     ProjectCapabilityEditingPropertyPage.java
     PathVariableDialog.java
     MultiStepReviewWizardPage.java
     MultiStepConfigureWizardPage.java
     EditorSelectionDialog.java