Re: [eclipse-dev] Automated tests for Nightly build failed again

The information David requested could be useful to us as well.

We repeatedly ran the full nightly build tests that we downloaded from the
website with the input from last night's build on Win2K, IBM 1.3.1 and could
not reproduce the problem.

Since we weren't able to reproduce the problem, we were unable to address it
directly (we made a possibly-related fix in our tests). We anticipate that
the build will fail again tonight.

- Jared & Luc

On Friday 22 November 2002 07:31 am, David Chase wrote:
> At 08:01 AM 11/22/2002 -0500, Dean Roberts wrote:
> >I closed the open debugger with the Eval Test in it and an interesting
thing happened.  I got 35 of the javaw.exe error messages that we see
periodically and are attributed to a JVM bug.

> Not that I necessarily will be able to help at all, but inquiring minds
> want to know:
>
> which Windows?
> single or multiprocessor hardware?
> (if multiprocessor) multi-cpu or hyperthreaded?
> which JVM?
>
> yours,
>
> David Chase

Back to the top