Re: [eclipse-dev] Automated tests for Nightly build failed again

At 08:01 AM 11/22/2002 -0500, Dean Roberts wrote:
I closed the open debugger with the Eval Test in it and an interesting thing happened.  I got 35 of the javaw.exe error messages that we see periodically and are attributed to a JVM bug.

Not that I necessarily will be able to help at all, but inquiring minds
want to know:

which Windows?
single or multiprocessor hardware?
(if multiprocessor) multi-cpu or hyperthreaded?
which JVM?

yours,

David Chase

Back to the top