[eclipse-dev] Solution to: Can't Start Target from Development Workspace

Thought this might be of interest for all of us since Kai and I had the
same problem when launching the target from our development workspace with
newest builds: org.eclipse.tomcat is now required by org.eclipse.help,
org.eclipse.help.ui and org.eclipse.update.ui. Depending on your setup the
problem can be solved by adding org.eclipse.tomcat to the development
workspace or by enabling the external org.eclipse.tomcat.

HTH
Dani

Back to the top