Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20021030 (Timestamp: 200210301313) Automated testingcomplete

> i will try to submit a fix for the refactoring problem shortly (silly one-line oversight)
>
> however, i'm at home now so it may take a while or two
> (and if it does not work, then i will ask somebody in ZRH to do it tomorrow)

nope - it's not going to work
after the expired-passwords-fiasco from last week the only place i have the password written is at the office (where i currently am
not).

anyways, i will as send somebody here at zrh a patch for tomorrow.
is that ok?

sorry about that
a.

Back to the top