[eclipse-dev] Solved RE: MacPort Launch Problems

Andre,

You hit the nail on the head about your comment earlier potential being a
library conflict. I found an older xerces.jar file in my Java Extensions
directory (/Library/Java/Extensions). I removed it and now Eclipse works
like a charm. I kinda feel sorry for Windows users. Eclipse doesn't look
nearly as good on that platform.

Jeremy