[eclipse-dev] Writing a book on Eclipse

Greetings everyone,

I'm currently negotiating with Wiley Publishing to write a book about Eclipse. Before it progresses too far, though, I'd like to get in contact with someone from OTI about the possibility of having someone from the company act as a consultant, to make sure that the book is as accurate as possible. Or, barring that, get a chance to talk to someone from the Eclipse team about future plans for Eclipse, including the post 2.0 release schedule (if there is one).

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would contact me about this matter.

Thanks for your attention,

Scott

Scott Rutledge, Lead Programmer
3D Design Division