[eclipse-dev] Problems with layout.

There were many PRs opened about problem with workbench layout. We got
only one reproducible case which we have a fix for. It is very likely that
all the other cases are a dup of this one (bug 18929).

Please replace your workbench.jar in the plugin org.eclipse.ui with the
.jar in:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/patches/I-20020602/workbench.jar

These should solve the layout problem we are seen. If you see any problem
with layout after updating the .jar file please report it and/or annotate
the bug report letting us know that you had the new .jar file.

Thanks.
Eduardo.

Back to the top