[ecf-dev] ECF 3.6.1/Kepler Released

Hi Folks,

As of 9am pacific this morning, ECF has also released 3.6.1. See below for links/info about the release.

Thanks to all the committers, contributors, and community members.

I think this will mark the start of a very successful year for ECF, and I'm personally looking forward to it.

Regards,

Scott

P.S. I've updated all the links on the ECF home page, n&n, download page, etc., but if you find a mistake or outdated links please let all know here and we will update them...or if you are able feel free to update yourself directly. Thanks.

Download Page: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/downloads.php
New and Noteworthy: http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html
Git Release Tag:  R-Release_HEAD-sdk_feature-113_2013-06-05_17-43-35
Qualifier:  v20130605-1748
ECF Home Page:  http://www.eclipse.org/ecf

Back to the top