Re: [ecf-dev] discovery build failure

On 5/23/2012 2:43 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 05/23/2012 11:00 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi, it is probably referenced from some other dependency. We need to
search the target platform to find where.
I would point my attention to platform. Pretty much the only dependency
next to EMF we use.

...except for the Orbit stuff we use (e.g. log, codec, httpclient, json, jdom, zookeeper)...but I just checked and none of these depend upon glassfish.

But now I'm a little confused...I see that jasper glassfish is used by Eclipse 3.8...but aren't we using Eclipse3.8M6 as target platform for building (so shouldn't it be present for building our stuff?). And even if not actually present...we don't need it to compile our stuff (or orbit plugins we include), so do we even need it in target platform?

?

Scott

Back to the top