[ecf-dev] discovery build failure

Hi Folks,

I'm not currently sure why, but the discovery and discovery.slp features are failing to build [1]. I would appreciate it if someone who's familiar with what's been happening with discovery could take a look at these and figure out what's going on, as I'm rather pressed for time at the moment.

We need to make our final contribution to Juno fairly soon (not right away, but soon)...so there will be at least one more ECF build to be done.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/

Back to the top