Re: [ecf-dev] [support.osuosl.org #16442] ECF Machine

We can always grow the filesystem later so I'd recommend we keep this
number lower maybe around 25G or 50G. That way you can use the box for
more VMs.

Hi, 50GB will be too little. Lets start out at 100GB for the main build machine with 4GB internal.

I need to know the same amount for the "scratch" VM. I'd recommend we go
with our miminal setup which is 512M RAM / 10G of disk. I think we'll go
with Gentoo linux for the build server since its our normal setup
however we could do CentOS too.

Gentoo is fine. But 10GB is not much. Please make this 25 GB.

build.ecf-project.org ..

can we change/add subdomains ourselves?

--
Lance Albertson