[ecf-dev] request for vote

Hi ECFers,

The Eclipse Foundation recently announced the nominees for the committer representative on the Board of Directors:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/nominees.php

The voting opens February 8th and I urge everyone to vote for your Board representatives. The Board sets everything from IP policy to development process to EF resource allocation...and all these decisions effect the EF projects deeply on a day-to-day basis. Particularly if you are an independent committer or contributor I urge you to make sure that you have access to voting. To be able to vote you must be an EF member...either through your employer, or as an independent member. Note that being a member is not the same as being a committer. If you are not a member and wish to be one (so you can vote) contact the Eclipse Management Organization (EMO)...aka Anne Jacko at emo at eclipse.org and you can become a member simply by completing a little paperwork.

There is *no cost to you* to becoming an independent member, and such membership allows you to vote for Board representation and influence the EF Board in the directions you think are important.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top