Re: [ecf-dev] [jms] Configure JMS Container

Hi Philipp,

There's currently not an API for setting these parameters at a message level (it can/could be done at the connection/container level).
I suppose it would make a reasonable API addition/enhancement.

Scott

Konradi, Philipp wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering what is the recommended way to configure JMS
communication parameters like Delivery Mode {PERSISTENT,
NON-PERSISTENT}, Time-to-live etc. of an JMS Container? I couldn't find
the appropriate API after a short scan of the sources...

Thanks,
Philipp