Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.1 download?

Hi Bryan,

Bryan Hunt wrote:
Is there a way I can download an ECF 3.1 integration or nightly build?

No, not yet. Apologies for that. We have to introduce into the builder support for building and copying to dev.eclipse.org ECF 3.1. This is complicated by the fact that we are 1) right now finishing up the ECF 3.0.1 contribution for the Galileo maintenance release, and 2) that we are switching over to using Hudson/Buckminster builders. But nonetheless, I will make sure that by the end of this coming week (9/14) that we are building and deploying nightly builds of ECF 3.1 in preparation for the upcoming release....and you should be able to use them if you like.

I think I'm running into problems in 3.0 that have been fixed.

If you identify exactly which problems, I will attempt to make sure that as many of them as possible are in the ECF 3.0.1 maintenance release (that is going out as part of Galileo 3.5.1 maintenance release).

Thanks,

Scott

Bryan