[ecf-dev] RFC119 problems

I'm having some problems with RFC119. I'm using R-OSGi as the remote service provider, and my own discovery provider. My server is registering two remote services with the discovery provider. I see the client locator find both of the services. One of the services is being registered twice, and the other not at all. I've debugged the duplicate registration a bit and see that the service gets registered when the DiscoveredServiceTrackerImpl gets the IRemoteService, and again when it actually registers the service. I'm thinking this is a bug. Screenshots of the stack traces are below. I'll try to work on why the second service is not being registered at all tomorrow.

Bryan

image/jpg

image/jpg

Back to the top