[ecf-dev] Re: Reminder and ECF 3.0 release thanks

And two more things...

The ECF 3.0 New and Noteworthy is now in place at http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/NewAndNoteworthy.html

Please review and if you find any errors/omissions, etc please let me know. Also if you have other screenshots or entries to add, please also pass them onto me (or just add them if you have access).

And also...I've created some more introductory documentation for ECF remote services...please examine and comment if you like:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_Started_with_Using_the_ECF_Remote_Services_API

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

A reminder: we have an ECF conference call scheduled for tomorrow (Thurs June 25) at 1530 UTC (8:30am pacific). See here for time/call info...and feel free to add to the listed agenda items if you have them:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Next_Conference_Call:__Thursday.2C_June_25.2C_2009_1530_UTC

ECF 3.0 Release

First, thanks to the ECF committers:

Ted K, Remy S., Markus K, Mustafa I., Marcelo M., Chris A., Roland F., Pierre-Henry P., Moritz Post, and Jan R. We've made incredible progress over the past year, and with such a great group of really dedicated committers I expect that will continue :-).

And a special thanks to outstanding contributions/contributors...you are what make ECF's community vibrant and growing. Here are some of the major contributors over the ECF 3.0 release cycle.

Henrich Kraemer - httpclient file transfer
James Sugrue - TweetHub
Siemens - Phillip, Viktor, Thomas - RFC119 implementations

..and especially all the folks that reported bugs, and provided fixes, and/or enhancements. Too many to mention individually, but a hearty 'thank you' to each of you nonetheless. All you have to do to get a beer out of me is to say that you've contributed a patch to ECF. :)

Now, it's on to Helios and beyond :).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top