[ecf-dev] Reminder and ECF 3.0 release thanks

Hi Folks,

A reminder: we have an ECF conference call scheduled for tomorrow (Thurs June 25) at 1530 UTC (8:30am pacific). See here for time/call info...and feel free to add to the listed agenda items if you have them:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Next_Conference_Call:__Thursday.2C_June_25.2C_2009_1530_UTC

ECF 3.0 Release

First, thanks to the ECF committers:

Ted K, Remy S., Markus K, Mustafa I., Marcelo M., Chris A., Roland F., Pierre-Henry P., Moritz Post, and Jan R. We've made incredible progress over the past year, and with such a great group of really dedicated committers I expect that will continue :-).

And a special thanks to outstanding contributions/contributors...you are what make ECF's community vibrant and growing. Here are some of the major contributors over the ECF 3.0 release cycle.

Henrich Kraemer - httpclient file transfer
James Sugrue - TweetHub
Siemens - Phillip, Viktor, Thomas - RFC119 implementations

..and especially all the folks that reported bugs, and provided fixes, and/or enhancements. Too many to mention individually, but a hearty 'thank you' to each of you nonetheless. All you have to do to get a beer out of me is to say that you've contributed a patch to ECF. :)

Now, it's on to Helios and beyond :).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top