Re: [ecf-dev] previous message : null createInstance incomplete

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Pierre Henry Perret<phperret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've committed an *o.e.e.client.jgroups* as a product on ecf1
> so that you can see the code.

Your code does not seem to match your stacktrace anymore.

> at org.eclipse.ecf.client.jgroups.Application.start(Application.java:54)

On line 54, all I see is an else statement.

Both your createClient() and your getServerIdentity() methods
instantiate a Namespace explicitly without initialization which is
likely the cause behind your NPE. Rectifying this should resolve your
problems.

Although technically I would think it's probably be a better idea to
go through the IContainerFactory for creating ID instances instead.

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top