[ecf-dev] Can I know reason for Not selecting me?

Hi all,
My application was not selected for the GSoC. I want to know the
reason for it so that next time I can definitely improve upon it.

*One reason* I feel is: I applied for the project idea which was given
by a Person. But then he too applied as a Student. So it was clearly
evident that His application had to be accepted. I missed it.
I still feel that I could have been given a chance of good learning
than the one chosen who already knows everything. GSoC is after all
bringing together students for learning and help Open Source
Organization, rather than just helping the organization for their
commercial success.

Bye all. Thanks for support.

Back to the top