Re: [ecf-dev] Understanding the Eclipse ECF

Hi buddies,

I'll see. In the case doubts I'll come back.

Thank you very much.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In addition to what Markus said, it's also useful to consult the test code for the area where you have interest (e.g. filetransfer).  The test bundles are in:

/cvsroot/rt/org.eclipse.ecf/tests/bundles

Scott

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Razec wrote:

hi all

I am trying to understand the Eclipse ECF, This moment I`m trying
learning Send and receive message. But I don`t know where to start.
I tried unit test but i haven't success. Someone know if exist some
hello world step by step ?

Hi Razec,

what parts of ECF are you interested in? Speaking about send/receive, it
sounds like you want familiarize yourself with filetransfer.
Unfortunately ECF falls somewhat short in that area when it comes to
examples. :( But then p2 uses filetransfer nowadays at might as well act
as an example for you. :)
For other parts of ECF you can find examples in CVS under
org.eclipse.ecf/examples/bundles and
org.eclipse.ecf/server-side/examples/bundles

Markus