Re: [ecf-dev] Understanding the Eclipse ECF

Razec wrote:
> hi all
>
> I am trying to understand the Eclipse ECF, This moment I`m trying
> learning Send and receive message. But I don`t know where to start.
> I tried unit test but i haven't success. Someone know if exist some
> hello world step by step ?

Hi Razec,

what parts of ECF are you interested in? Speaking about send/receive, it
sounds like you want familiarize yourself with filetransfer.
Unfortunately ECF falls somewhat short in that area when it comes to
examples. :( But then p2 uses filetransfer nowadays at might as well act
as an example for you. :)
For other parts of ECF you can find examples in CVS under
org.eclipse.ecf/examples/bundles and
org.eclipse.ecf/server-side/examples/bundles

Markus

Back to the top