[ecf-dev] Resume and file append

Hi,
I'm just looking at the IIncomingFileTransferReceiveResumedEvent and its receive methods. It strikes me as a bit odd that the two methods that takes a File as a parameter will truncate this file rather then appending to it. Why is that? Wouldn't it be more intuitive to open the file for append when a paused transfer is resumed? Perhaps the actual append flag that can be passed to the FileOutputStream constructor should be included as a parameter to receive?

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top