Re: [ecf-dev] [SHAREDOBJECT] Can't retrieve the object.

Hi,

I have now exported the package containing my object and all works fine !
I'm a totally newby in Eclipse. And for the moment, I don't exactly what "export" means.

For instance, what is the relation between the 'export' statement and the error : The object can be retrieved by the manager which shared it but not by another manager ?

I must tame more Eclipse.

Thanks a lot for you help, I will be able to study in greater depth ECF now.

Cyril.

Back to the top