[ecf-dev] ECF conf call notes and next conference call *next Tuesday*

Hi Folks,

Here are the notes from the ECF conference call this week:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_3.04.2008

Please make any corrections and/or additions necessary.

Note the API freeze deadlines...i.e. Core and Filetransfer plugins at March 28/M6+0 (see link for explanation of M6+0) and all other APIs at May 2/M7+0.

Because EclipseCon is going on the week of the 17th, we'll have a conference call *next Tuesday, March 11, 2008*. I've put this on the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Tues.2C_March_11.2C_2008_2030_UTC

Scott

Back to the top