Re: [ecf-dev] Eclipse-based flash creation/editing APIs and tools?

Hi,

I could see that we want to capture what goes on in the screen from time to time. And we can generate a screen snapshot every few seconds and later combine these snapshots into a SWF, and after that send it over ECF. I guess that our concern in this first moment is generate a SWF using a set of image.

Scott sent a link that seems to help on generate SWF ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/transform-swf), but I didn't dig it yet. Maybe we will need to take care of some concerns like scale, that's why SWF's will grow large fast, maybe  would have to be limited to a few seconds.... so just some thoughts.

Cheers,
Marcelo