Re: [che4z-dev] Committer Elections

Hi Wayne,

thank you for your valid comments.
We have reviewed the nominee process and had a team discussion about our further nominations. For the future, we will nominate only significant contributors so that we can provide a sufficient demonstration of the merit.
We will be happy for any additional feedback.

Lukas Zima

Product Owner  | Eclipse plug-ins | Eclipse Che

Broadcom

CA CZ, s.r.o. | V Parku 2316/12 | Prague 4 Chodov, 148 00 | Czech Republic
Office: +420226221317 | Mobile: +420723433205
Lukas.Zima@xxxxxxxxxxxx