[che-dev] Che Community Meeting, April 05 - call for agenda

Hello,

Let me invite you to the next Che community meeting on April 05, 7:00-8:00 AM Pacific Time, it's 4:00 - 5:00 PM CEST.
If you would like to discuss any Che-related topic or just ask a question - please, add it to the agenda document [1]. It's open to anyone interested.
Feel free to give a quick update on what you are currently working on, in the meeting doc [1], Teams updates section.

You can find the invitation on the Eclipse Cloud Dev Tools Community calendar [2].
This meeting repeats every Monday - if there is an agenda.
We use Bluejeans for these calls [3].

Usually Florent helps me by taking the notes. But considering that the next Monday is a holiday in many countries I need help with taking the notes for the meeting. If you would like to volunteer for the next meeting - please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZTdQ_RAb0KyUAKH1stwqVTW3hnj5pTDMTzXujldEZGE/edit
[2] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">
[3]