From: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Please resolve or move your 7.12 milestone issues // reminder about 7.13 and 7.14 sprints
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Once again, we've done a release of 7.x. \o/

This time, we did it more than 70% via a single release job, with only operator and chectl left to fully integrate.

But we still have manual paperwork to do now at the end of the sprint.

https://github.com/eclipse/che/milestone/115 contains 11 open issues (with 43 closed).

Please move them to 7.13 if they're in progress, close them if they're done, or move them to your backlog if they're not scheduled for the next milestone.

Thanks!

---

As a reminder, 7.13 will be the last sprint into which new features / breaking changes are allowed as the sprint after that, 7.14, will be the one used to build CRW 2.2 and therefore should be stable.

7.14 is also a great time to work on your bug backlog (there are over 900 open issues in Che issues - https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues !), to improve user experience, and to improve docs / write about new workflows and fixes you introduced in 7.13. That way the doc will be available to be downstreamed for CRW 2.2.

Once 7.14 is done, 7.15 will be open for new features & breaking changes.

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top