Re: [che-dev] Reminder Community Call today (May 18th, 2020)

Hi all,
Here are the details about the community meeting yesterday.

Agenda:
1. User Devfiles (Sergii Kabashniuk)
2. Che6 factories and workspace deprecation. (Sergii Kabashniuk)
3. Deprecating organization functionality at least until it's not reviewed and adapted (Sergii Leshchenko)

Recording
https://youtu.be/tqhz39I5y8M

Minutes: [Google Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vRNNoDanjwoZYhtspP3P290ASZG-E2NpXDl39AnU7WiNBwD9xn4Yc6c1s3zIAeO9o-D0Sd_fTBXQzDE/pub)

Sun Tan