[che-dev] Updated Roadmap

All:

We maintain a rolling 6-9 month roadmap. As most of the epics that we have set out to complete have been largely resolved, we have taken a couple meetings with the maintainers over the past couple weeks to map out the areas of activity for the upcoming 2-3 quarters.

We've updated the public roadmap to reflect these priorities and the rationale behind them:

Also, it's not provided in the roadmap, but Codenvy has decided to move our Factory capability into the open source realm and are working on a port now. We hope to have a version that could be mergeable within another week.  This brings a large amount of IP into Che and makes the integration of Che through URLs to other products simple.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top