[che-dev] Roadmap Planning

Hi:

In this week's roadmap meeting, we'll be doing long term planning.  The current roadmap on the wiki which we established 9 months ago has most items resolved.  It's time for us to revisit our themes for the rest of the year, identify the major epics that we want to undertake, and then do some house keeping around our issues + roadmap.

We'll cover major themes for the year targeting ecosystem, end users (developers), and admins. We are increasingly swinging into a mindset of performance and developer usability, with us having delivered on a large swath of the ecosystem objectives we had in 2016.

We will also go through each of the epics and do a reconciliation:
1. Are there any duplicates?
2. Are the epics still accurate or need to be updated / removed?
3. Let's assign a single PM or TL that needs to take ownership of updating the epic.
4. For each epic, let's give it a this quarter, next quarter (or not yet planned).

The Che roadmap meeting takes place on Google Hangout on Tuesdays, 7am pacific.

Tyler

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top