Re: [che-dev] login system for che server

Hi Arun:

Thanks for using Che.  It is only through the contributions of the community that we are able to make it into a better product.

Che is a single user product.  We are considering a simple multi user auth system for later this year.

Right now you can run Che as a Che farm with each user getting a separate VM or perhaps you can try Codenvy which offers a multi user multi tenant implementation of Che.

More details are at -
https://eclipse-che.readme.io/docs/scaling

There are also users that have shared their multi user configurations on the github repo in the issues backlog.

-Tyler