From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gennady Azarenkov
Sent: Monday 06 July 2015 13:42
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [che-dev] Changing the project metadata folder name to ".che"

I do not think we will be able to apply it on 3.11.

The changes does not seem to be complex, the problem is that we need massive testing campaign to apply is on working env.

For the time we can not afford this and unfortunately I can not give you some more-less precise ETA, other than it will happen before 4.0 release.

Sorry.

Gennady Azarenkov - CTO @ codenvy.com