Re: [che-dev] Changing the project metadata folder name to ".che"

Hi Lior,

Well, at some point we would need to do something like that, thanks for your work.

But, I am not sure if we are able to apply those changes shortly. The problem is that we already have a lot of projects with ".codenvy/*"  (on codenvy.com and on-prem accounts) so even if they do not fail with ".che" it does not mean they continue to work correct.
I am not sure but feel that we will also need some migration procedure, more testing on staging etc.

I mean I am basically OK with your proposal but not sure when we can apply it.

Cheers,

Gennady Azarenkov - CTO @ codenvy.com