Re: [che-dev] HTTP constants in che-core code

  Hello Tareq,

Thank you for the pull request
We already started to discuss/comment it on github issue.

Regards,
Florent

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Sharafy, Tareq <tareq.sharafy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I've noticed that HTTP constants are scattered all over the source code of che-core as hard coded string literals.

I prepared a pull request that replaces all the string literals of standard HTTP constants (methods, header names, header values) with references to the relevant constants in javax.ws.rs.*. I also added ExtMediaType to commons-lang that contains additional media types that are commonly used all over the code, e.g. application/zip.

Please review:
www.github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/132

thank you
Tareq Sharafy
Cloud Development Experience | SAP Labs Israel | 15 Hatidhar st, Raanana 43665, Israel