Re: [buildship-dev] Project communication request

Dear Aleksander,

We'll try to dedicate more effort into responding to questions and issues. We did not recognize the urgency of issue #1147, I’ll soon respond.

The project indeed saw few changes in recent months, but the development hasn’t stopped. It’s just a coincidence that we haven’t released a new final release. The snapshot releases, however, are maintained and are in good shape. The latest additions and the pull requests in the pipeline possibly justify a new release soon.

Best regards,

Donat Csikos