Re: [automotive-pmc] Graduation Review for Eclipse BlueChi

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. The PMC has looked at BlueChi and believes you are ready for a graduation review.
Please contact EMO to schedule the review. Graduation reviews are typically combined with a progress or release review.

Best regards
Angelika