Re: [atf-dev] ATF status

JSDT will be included in Ganymede WTP.

Phil Berkland
IBM Software Group Emerging Technologies

"Dan Podwall (Nokia-D-MSW/Austin)" <dan.podwall@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2008 04:44 PM

Please respond to
AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion <atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<atf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[atf-dev] ATF status

Hi,

My group is considering working with ATF in a new tools project. We’ve been looking at both ATF and JSDT over the last couple of weeks. I understand that ATF is still in the incubator phase, but am not so clear on the overall status.

The latest all-in-one download uses WTF 2.0 and what looks like an early version of JSDT. Do you have a projected date for syncing up with Ganymede? Is there a good page on the web site or wiki with the latest information?

Thanks,

Dan Podwall
Nokia Developer Tools