Re: [atf-dev] ATF status

Hi Dan:
welcome!
You wrote:
> My group is considering working with ATF in a new tools project. We¹ve
> been
> looking at both ATF and JSDT over the last couple of weeks. I understand
> that ATF is still in the incubator phase, but am not so clear on the
> overall status.

ATF is in the incubator phase. And will stay in that state until exit of
incubation and a planned integration within WTP proper early next year.
To get a good feel for where we are at I suggest you check the recent
continuation review document that gives a good overview of the project
http://www.eclipsecon.com/projects/slides/Continuation%20Review%20for%20the%20Eclipse%20ATF%20Project.pdf

> The latest all-in-one download uses WTP 2.0 and what looks like an early
> version of JSDT. Do you have a projected date for syncing up with
> Ganymede?
> Is there a good page on the web site or wiki with the latest information?
The plan to sync up with Ganymede is start that work when Ganymede is
available in June.