[atf-dev] ATF Plans for Ganymede (next Simultaneous Release) time frame

We wanted to keep everyone informed of the status of ATF and our plans for Ganymede.

1. ATF will continue in incubation, while we grow the community of committers.

2. See our roadmap for some suggestions of items ATF needs.

We'll be glad to hear (and will be soliciting) community priorities and involvement while we make more specific plans.

JSDT is planned for WTP 3.0. This has actually been true for a while, and just recently been formalized. Even though ATF originally proposed JSDT and many of the same developers contribute to both efforts, JSDT technically is (and has been) part of the WTP Project, under it's general "Source Editing" project. Where JSDT development resides will make little difference to users of ATF, since ATF has always been dependent on WTP.

Robert Goodman
IBM Emerging Technologies
goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx
512-838-8824    T.L. 678-8824