[atf-dev] Application doesn't find the Xulrunner instance

Hi,

my SWT app fails to locate the Xulrunner when trying to use the Mozilla
browser widget. What am I missing? I get this exception:

Exception in thread "Thread-1" org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles
[Could not detect registered XULRunner to use]
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3589)
        at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Mozilla.create(Mozilla.java:280)
        at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.<init>(Browser.java:109)

I have ATF 0.2.3.v200709141050 on Linux x86. The app is a stand-alone
workbench application, and the run configuration includes the
org.mozilla.xulrunner and org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.core plugins.

Regards,

Marcus

Back to the top