Re: [atf-dev] RE: ATF debugger does not suspend on breakpoint

On 8/27/07, Rasoul Firoz <rfiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The breakpoint in .js files do not
suspend, but .jsp files it suspends.

OK, now I understand.  You have the JSP debugger running, but the JS debugger is not.  You need to right click on your main app file and select "Debug in Mozilla..." -- this will start up the JS debugger.

If you need to debug both at the same time, then it might be possible to run both debuggers at the same time.   Debug the JSP like you normally would.  Then, for the JS, debug by URL as I explained in my previous email.  Let me know if this works for you.

Javier Pedemonte
ATF Developer

Back to the top