Re: [atf-dev] RE: ATF debugger does not suspend on breakpoint

On 8/24/07, Rasoul Firoz <rfiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
3. However, if I open a .jsp file I see 'Debug in Mozilla' option and when I
click on it I get the following error:
        Error launching web application
        Reason:
        Selected file must be inside of WebContent directory.

I believe this requires, at the very least, that you have your files in a Static/Dynamic Web Project (an ATF project is a facet on top of one of these).

In your case, since you have the files in a different project already, you can just run the web app on your local server, then debug by URL.  Open the Debug Configurations dialog, and create a new Mozilla Application.  For the debug target, select the "URL" radio button, and enter the URL on your local server for the running web app.

After this, you can run the web app once to load all of the files and scripts, then open the script that you want using the "Scripts" view.  Or, you can set one of the "Debug Preferences" in the Debug Configurations dialog, in order to have the debugger break on start or on the 'debugger' keyword.

Javier Pedemonte
ATF Developer

Back to the top