[atf-dev] Presence in the 19-21 September Eclipse Members meeting in Chicago

Hi everyone,

My name is Marcel and I work with Victor Osório. Since we are using ATF and we’ve been in touch with you guys, I would like to know if anyone from ATF (or from WTP) will join the Eclipse Members meeting in Chicago, 19-21 September. There is a chance that someone from our company (which is a committer from other Eclipse project) joins this meeting, so it would be a good opportunity to get in touch with you.

Thanks and regards,

 Marcel

Back to the top